Drilax Diamond Drill Bits and Hole Saws
Drill holes in ceramic, porcelain, tile, pots, quartz, granite, marble counter-tops, and glass
- PERFECT DIAMOND HOLE SAW DRILL BIT TOOL SETS
- STANDARD 3/8 inch Shank for STANDARD electric or rechargeable drills, handheld or upright.
- GREAT FOR ALL DIY PROJECTS: Drilling Holes in Tiles, Glass, Fish Tanks, Marble, Granite, Ceramic, Porcelain, Bottles, Quartz Sinks. Installing Faucets, Showers, Pipes for Renovating Kitchen, Bathroom, Shower, etc.
- BUY AS A SET AND SAVE OVER 80 Percent, compared to big box store. Our customers love these high quality diamond tools.
- WE ARE HERE TO HELP WITH YOUR PROJECTS. There is no need for a center pilot drill. These tools do not have center pilot drills.
- Do NOT run dry. These Diamond Coated Tools will work best if you use water to keep the tools cool.
For for information and DIY HELP, please see our instructions
The diamond particle coating on DRILAX hole saws give superior performance and lifetime. Please note our tools do not need center pilot holes. Center pilot hole drills are mostly for wood, metal, etc.
Standard Drilax tools can drill 1-1/8″ in depth. We also have the tall versions available. These come in sets of 3 and 5 with a foam insert guide.
Shank sizes vary but the largest shank is 3/8″ – common electric or cordless drills can be used.
Drilax diamond coated drill bits work great on a wide array materials such as Ceramic and Porcelain Tiles (both wall and floor), Glass Slabs, Fish Tanks, Aquariums, Marble, Granite, Ceramic, Porcelain, Bottles, Quartz Sinks, Stucco, Rock slabs, etc.
Electroplated diamond coating will wear off if the tool gets too hot. Never let your drill bit run dry. Here is how you could use water to keep the tool cool:
a- You can build a mini water dam around the hole with plumbers putty.
b- You can choose to spray water on the drill bit.
c- Or you can use running water to cool the drill bit.
EASY TO USE – PERFECT FOR DIY
Center pilot drill bits are for wood, metal, etc.; Drilax diamond drill bits do not require a pilot drill. Here is how you can keep the drill bit on target:
a- You can make your own guide out of plywood – plastic or even a card board. All you need is to keep the drill bit in place until it makes the initial marks.
b- You can start drilling at an angle, with the edge of the drill bit making a C slot and then getting the drill bit up to vertical.
c- You can manually guide the drill bit with wet sponge.
Please use protective gear.
Drilax has a variable diameter drill bit guide available on Amazon. This drill bit guide will secure on the surface and position the diamond drill bit.