Drilax™ Diamond Drill Bit Hole Saw Guide Jig Fixture Vacuum Suction Base with Water Coolant Hole for Tiles, Glass, Fish Tanks, Marble, Granite, Ceramic, Porcelain Guides Holes up to 3 1/4 Inches
- Durable Plastic Hole Saw Drill Guide Jig Fixture with Suction Base – Integrated Water Hole
- Adjustable Plate to Guide All Sizes of Hole Saws up to 3 1/4″ Drill Diameters – Flip the plate
- 1 Side of the Plate for Drills up to 3 inches, and Flip the Plate for Larger Sizes up to 3 1/4″
- Use the Guide to Start the Hole – Remove the Guide for the Remainder of the Hole
- Secure The Guide with Suction Base – Feed Water through the Integrated Hole
High Quality Plastic Diamond Hole Saw Drill Guide with Suction Cup Base
Product Base Dimension: 6″ x 8″
Maximum Hole Saw Dimension: 3 1/4″
Plate Face A : Holes up to 3 inches
Plate Face B : Holes up to 3 1/4 inches
Flip the plate to switch from Side A to Side B
For smaller sizes, you can remove the ball bearings.
Perfect Hole Starter for : Ceramic, Glass, Granite, Porcelain or any smooth surface where the suction cup base can hold on to – Including Walls
How to use the Guide:
1. Adjust the sliding plate for the size of the hole saw – drill bit you want to use. Once side of the plate is for sizes up to 3 inches and flip the plate for larger sizes up to 3 1/4″
2. Fix the guide using the suction base exactly where you want to drill the hole. Check the drill guide location and slider position before you start drilling. Measure – check twice and drill once.
3. Using water as coolant, start the hole. You can spray the water or use the integrated hole.
4. Use the guide until the drill bit – hole saw makes an initial mark deep enough to keep the bit in position. You can remove the guide and continue drilling in the same spot.
5. While drilling, keep using water to cool down the diamond drill bit – hole saw. Spray bottle, running water or a small water pool around the hole can be used to cool the tool.
The suction cup is strong enough to hold the guide and the drill bit on the wall – vertical orientation:
Here is a video made by one of our previous customers: