- Large Size Diamond Coated HoleSaw . For Drilling Brittle Material – Holesaw Tool 5 1/8″ – Larger Than 5 Inches
- Cuts Through Ceramic and Porcelain Tile, Glass, Marble, Granite, Quartz
- Electric or Charged Drill
- Drills 1 inch deep – Wet Type – Do not use dry – No Pilot Drill Bit – Pilots are not required
- Cylindrical Shank 3/8″ – No Need for Adapters or Arbor
- Diamond Circular Hole Saw for Floor Drain, Shower, Shower Mixing Valve, Shower Drain Installation
Here is how you could use water to keep the tool cool:
a- You can build a mini water dam around the hole with plumbers putty.
b- You can choose to spray water on the drill bit.
c- Or you can use running water to cool the drill bit.
EASY TO USE
Center pilot drill bits are for wood, metal, etc.; Here is how you can keep the drill bit on target:
a- You can make your own guide out of plywood – plastic or even a card board. All you need is to keep the drill bit in place until it makes the initial marks.
b- You can start drilling at an angle, with the edge of the drill bit making a C slot and then getting the drill bit up to vertical.
c- You can manually guide the drill bit with wet sponge.