- Industrial heavy duty, commercial quality, durable core drill bits for concrete, exactly 1-1/4 inches diameter
- Concrete hole saw with 2 in depth of cut and standard 3/8 inch shank for standard cordless or electric drill
- 1-1/4 in concrete hole saw dry or wet use drilling holes in concrete block, brick, stones, basement walls, foundations, tile, marble, granite countertop, ceramic, porcelain, stucco, slab, slate
- 1-1/4 inch concrete core saw hammer drill bits for concrete
- Concrete hammer core bit fits your standard drill.
Details: Drilax Heavy Duty Wet and Dry Use Diamond Hole Saw Drill Core Bit for Brick, Concrete Block, Masonry – 2 inches Depth of Cut – 3/8 inch Standard Shank
Shank Size: 3/8 inch – Standard for Cordless or Electric Drills
Diamond Coating Sintered within the Material – Does not wear off
Suggested Cutting Condition: Dry or Wet
Applications: Stones – Rocks – Bricks – Blocks – Granite, Marble, Concrete
Heavy Duty Superior Performance and Lifetime.
Please note our tools do not need center pilot holes. Center pilot hole drills are mostly for wood, metal, etc.
Can drill 2 inches deep and has 3/8 inch shank for STANDARD Electric or Cordless Drills – Also perfect for upright drills.
Here is how you can keep the drill bit on target: DRILAX DRILL BIT GUIDE on Amazon
a- You can make your own guide out of plywood – plastic or even a card board. All you need is to keep the drill bit in place until it makes the initial marks.
b- You can start drilling at an angle, with the edge of the drill bit making a C slot and then getting the drill bit up to vertical.
c- You can manually guide the drill bit with wet sponge.
Please use protective gear.
Drilax has a drill bit guide available on Amazon. The guide has a suction base. Just search for “Drilax Drill Bit Guide” on Amazon.
Item Condition: New