Drilax 1 inch Diamond Drill Bit High-Quality Diamond Hole Saw with Premium Drilling Power
1 inch Diamond Hole Saw For Glass, Marble, Granite, Ceramic Porcelain Tiles, Quartz, Fish Tank, Stones, Rocks DIY Drilling
- 3/8″ Standard Shank for Cordless or Electric Drills
- Smooth Chrome Nickel Finish
- Elongated Side Slots for Efficient Cooling
- Enhanced Performance
High-quality DIY standard 1inch diamond drill bit (hole saw). Diamond-coated tip goes through Tiles, Glass, Fish Tanks, Marble, Granite, Ceramic, Porcelain, Bottles, and Stones
- Solid Steel Body: Spins True, Cools Better, Lasts Longer
- Premium Quality Diamond Hole Saw
- Triple-Layer Diamond Coating for Enhanced Performance
- Improved Solutions for Diamond Tools
- Increased Body Height for Deeper Cuts
- Clean, Precise, Fast, and Dustless Cuts Every Time
- Standard 3/8″ Shank for Standard Drills – No Special Tools Needed
- Drills Through Toughest Materials
- Wet Use with Water for Cooling
- Drills Through Quartz, Granite, Porcelain, Ceramics, Tiles, Glass
For the best performance of the 1 inch diamond hole saw we recommend using water for cooling.
You can start drilling at an angle and go upright.
Or you can cut yourself a 1 inch hole template out of scrap wood and clamp the guide to the working surface.
Here is how you could use water to keep the tool cool:
a- You can build a mini water dam around the hole with plumbers putty.
b- You can choose to spray water on the drill bit.
c- Or you can use running water to cool the drill bit.
EASY TO USE
Center pilot drill bits are for wood, metal, etc.; Here is how you can keep the drill bit on target:
a- You can make your own guide out of plywood – plastic or even cardboard. All you need is to keep the drill bit in place until it makes the initial marks.
b- You can start drilling at an angle, with the edge of the drill bit making a C slot and then getting the drill bit up to vertical.
c- You can manually guide the drill bit with wet sponge.
There are no reviews yet.