Drilax Diamond Drill Bit – Hole Saw Set of 10 Pieces All Popular Sizes from 1/4 inch to 2 inches for Wet Cutting Tiles, Glass, Fish Tanks, Marble, Granite, Ceramic, Porcelain, Bottles, Quartz Sinks, Lot 10 Diamond Coated Core Hole Saws- Kitchen, Bathroom, Shower, Faucets
- PREMIUM QUALITY, LONG LASTING Diamond Hole Saw Drill Bit Tool Set in Elegant PU Zipper Storage Case. High-Density Poly Insert Included. You can use it as a guide to keeping the hole saw in position.
- Diamond Drill Bit Tools 10 Piece Set 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1 1/4, 1 3/8, 1 1/2, 1 3/4, 2 inches
- BUY AS A SET and SAVE OVER 80 Percent on MOST POPULAR 10 Sizes. Having these sizes available will help you cover almost all of your applications.
- Our hole saws are taller than most competitors. You can drill through thicker materials with our tools. Shank size is 3/8 inch for common drills (corded electric, cordless rechargeable, upright, other rotary tools)
- EXCELLENT RESULTS in Granite, Ceramic & Porcelain Tiles, Glass, Marble, Slate, and many types of Stones. No need for a pilot drill, use the insert as a guide.
Elegant storage case.
High-Quality Diamond Drilling Tool Set of 10 Different Sizes: 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch, 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, 1 inch, 1 1/4 inch, 1 3/8 inch, 1 1/2 inch, 1 3/4 inch, 2 inches,
Popular 10 Sizes – Great Value
No need for Center Pilot Drills
Please Do NOT Use Dry
Maximum 3/8 inch Shank Size
Can be used with Handheld or Upright Drillers
The diamond particle coating on DRILAX hole saws gives superior performance and lifetime. Please note our tools do not need center pilot holes.
This set of Drilax tools can drill 1-1/8 inch deep. Please check our 3 PCS and 5 PCS sets for deeper.
The electroplated diamond coating will wear off if the tool gets too hot. Never let your drill bit run dry. Here is how you could use water to keep the tool cool:
a- You can build a mini water dam around the hole with plumbers putty.
b- You can choose to spray water on the drill bit.
c- Or you can use running water to cool the drill bit.
EASY TO USE
Center pilot drill bits are for wood, metal, etc.; Here is how you can keep the drill bit on target:
a- You can make your own guide out of plywood – plastic or even cardboard. All you need is to keep the drill bit in place until it makes the initial marks.
b- You can start drilling at an angle, with the edge of the drill bit making a C slot and then getting the drill bit up to vertical.
c- You can manually guide the drill bit with a wet sponge.
There are no reviews yet.