- PREMIUM QUALITY, LONG LASTING, TALL (DEEPER CUTS) Diamond Hole Saw Drill Bit Tool Set in Storage Case. High Density Poly Insert Guide Included.
- BUY AS A SET and SAVE OVER 80 Percent on MOST POPULAR 5 Sizes: 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/4″, 1-1/2″, 1-3/4″ – Having these sizes available will help you cover almost all of your applications.
- SPECIAL FEATURE : INCREASED DEPTH of CUT 30 Percent TALLER (deeper) than standard. Drill through thicker materials with our tools. 1-3/8 (3.5cm) inch counter-tops are no problem. Shank size is 3/8 inch for standard drills.
- INSERT GUIDE will help to keep the hole saw in position and make a water pool. EXCELLENT RESULTS in Granite, Ceramic & Porcelain Tiles, Glass, Marble, Slate, and many types of Stones.
- DUSTLESS and FAST DRILLING with EXTRA LONG DIAMOND HOLE SAW Set with Insert Guide Included in the Case
This is a great value set of 5 pieces: 3/4″ (0.75 inch), 1 inch, 1 1/4″ (1.25 inches), 1 1/2″ (1.5 inches), 1 3/4″ (1.75 inches)
SPECIAL FEATURE : INCREASED DEPTH of CUT
Our tools do not need center pilot holes. Center pilot hole drills are mostly for wood, metal, etc.
Drilax tools can drill 1-3/8″ in depth.
Shank sizes vary but the largest shank is 3/8″ – common electric or rechargable drillers can be used.
Drilax diamond coated drill bits work great on a wide array materials such as Ceramic and Porcelain Tiles (both wall and floor), Glass Slabs, Fish Tanks, Aquariums, Marble, Granite, Ceramic, Porcelain, Bottles, Quartz Sinks, Stucco, Rock slabs, etc.
Electroplated diamond coating will wear off if the tool gets too hot. Never let your drill bit run dry. Here is how you could use water to keep the tool cool:
a- You can build a mini water dam around the hole with plumbers putty.
b- You can choose to spray water on the drill bit.
c- Or you can use running water to cool the drill bit.
EASY TO USE – PERFECT FOR DIY
Center pilot drill bits are for wood, metal, etc.; Drilax diamond drill bits do not require a pilot drill. Here is how you can keep the drill bit on target:
a- You can make your own guide out of plywood – plastic or even a card board. All you need is to keep the drill bit in place until it makes the initial marks.
b- You can start drilling at an angle, with the edge of the drill bit making a C slot and then getting the drill bit up to vertical.
c- You can manually guide the drill bit with wet sponge.
Please use protective gear.
Drilax has a variable diameter drill bit guide available on Amazon. This drill bit guide will secure on the surface and position the diamond drill bit.
Binding: Tools & Hardware
Item Condition: New