Drilax 3 inch Diamond Hole Saw
Drill fast, clean, and dustless 3 inch holes in ceramic or porcelain tiles, Glass, Marble Granite, or Quartz Countertops. This is one of the greatest tools you will use for your Kitchen, Bathroom, Shower renovations, and installations.
- HIGH QUALITY, DURABLE Diamond Coated Holesaw Tool 3 inches Diameter
- STANDARD 3/8 inch Shank Use with and standard electric or battery drill.
- PROFESSIONAL Quality Tool for Drilling Holes in Tiles, Glass, Fish Tanks, Marble, Granite Countertop, Ceramic, Porcelain
- SAVE OVER 80 Percent for DIY Kitchen, Bathroom, Shower, Faucet Installation Projects
- Use water as coolant to prolong the tool life, these tools do not need a center pilot drill.
Drilax 3 inch Diamond Hole Saw Drill Bit Tiles, Glass, Fish Tanks, Marble, Granite, Ceramic, Porcelain, Coated Core Bits Holesaw DIY Kitchen, Bathroom, Shower, Drain, Toilet Installation
- PREMIUM QUALITY, LONG LASTING Diamond Hole Saw Drill Bit
- TALLER design drilling through thicker materials. Depth of Cut: 1-1/8 inch to 1-1/4 inch
- Standard 3/8 inch Shank for Electric or Cordless Drills
- DESIRED RESULTS in Quartz, Granite, Ceramics, Porcelain, Glass, Tiles, Marble, and Many Types of Stones.
- No Pilot Drill.
- Triple-layered Strong Diamond Coating.
- Wet Use for Extended Tool Life. Use Water for Cooling.
- Triple-Layered Diamond Coated
The diamond particle coating on DRILAX hole saws gives superior performance and lifetime.
This tool does not need a center pilot hole. Center pilot hole drills are mostly for wood, metal, etc.
3/8 inch Shank Size for STANDARD Electric or Rechargeable Drills – Also used with upright drills.
The electroplated diamond coating will wear off if the tool gets too hot. We have detailed instructions on these issues.
Premium Quality Diamond Hole Saw
Solid Steel Body: Spins True, Cools Better, Lasts Longer
Triple-Layer Diamond Coating for Enhanced Performance
Standard 3/8″ Shank for Standard Drills – No Special Tools Needed
Improved Solutions for Drilling
Increased Body Height for Deeper Cuts
Clean, Precise, Fast, and Dustless Cuts Every Time
Drills Through Toughest Materials
Wet Use with Water for Cooling
Drills Through Quartz, Granite, Porcelain, Ceramics, Tiles, Glass
Here is how you could use water to keep the tool cool:
a- You can build a mini water pool around the hole with plumbers putty.
b- You can choose to spray water on the drill bit.
EASY TO USE Center pilot drill bits are for wood, metal, etc.;
To Start A Hole:
a- You can make your own guide out of plywood – plastic or even cardboard. All you need is to keep the drill bit in place until it makes the initial marks.
b- You can start drilling at an angle, with the edge of the drill bit making a C slot and then getting the drill bit up to vertical.
c- You can manually guide the drill bit with a wet sponge.
Drilax has a drill bit guide available. The guide has a suction base. See our Drilax diamond hole saw guide.
Please visit our Amazon shop for reviews and company profiles.