Diamond Hole Saw Guide
Precision Location for Accuracy – Stop Hole Saw Drifting – Avoid Damages – Adjustable Hole Saw Guide (1/8 inch to 3 1/4 inch inches)
New – Improved High-Quality Diamond Hole Saw Drill Guide with Suction Cup Base : Drilax Drill Bit Hole Saw Guide Jig Fixture Suction Base with Water Coolant Hole for Tiles, Glass, Fish Tanks, Marble, Granite, Ceramic, Porcelain Guides Holes 1/8 inch to 3 1/4 inch inches
Removable (4) Ball Bearings for Extra Steady Guide
Integrated Coolant Water Feed Hole
This is a truly remarkable adjustable guide with adjustable plates, removable ball bearings.
Heavy-Duty Quick-Release Suction Cup Lock Handle For Any Smooth surface
Precision Location for Accuracy – Stop Hole Saw Drifting – Avoid Damages – Adjustable Hole Saw Guide
Minimum Drill Bit Dimension: 1/8 inch
Maximum Hole Saw Dimension: 3-1/4 inch
1/8 inch to 1 3/4 inch Diamond Hole Saws Use Plate Face A without Ball Bearings
7/8 inch to 3 1/4 inch Diamond Hole Saws Use Plate Face B with Ball Bearings
You can reconfigure the bearings and the plates as you see fit for the specific application.
No tools need, everything goes on and off with thumbscrews.
This is a perfect diamond hole saw guide for Ceramic, Glass, Granite, Porcelain or any smooth surface where the suction cup base can hold on to – Including Walls
1. Adjust the sliding plate for the size of the hole saw – drill bit you want to use. One side of the plate is for sizes up to 1-3/4 inches and flip the plate for larger sizes up to 3-1/4 inch.
2. Fix the guide using the suction base exactly where you want to drill the hole. Check the drill guide location and slider position before you start drilling. Measure – check twice and drill once.
3. Using water as a coolant, start the hole. You can spray the water or use the integrated hole.
4. Use the guide until the drill bit – hole saw makes an initial mark deep enough to keep the bit in position. You can remove the guide and continue drilling.
5. While drilling, keep using water to cool down the diamond drill bit – hole saw.
One of our customers reached out via email to thank us for the diamond hole saw guide. We were very happy to hear her story. As a small business, we support many other professional businesses but it also gives us great joy to see how our tools make a difference in people’s lives. Later, she shared her story in the form of an Amazon product review:
I bought a reverse osmosis system for my kitchen sink and needed a hole drilled into my granite. Plumber refuses to do it because it could “crack”. Okay, so I called some contractors. Cheapest was $125, another guy wanted $400 and then another said he couldn’t guarantee when he would even be able to make it out to the house. Well good grief!! So, I went to YouTube and the videos made it look simple enough. That’s when I decided I could do it myself and bought the Drilax drill bit and the diamond hole saw guide together because it just made sense. When they arrived, I was kinda excited, until I pulled out my drill and realized I didn’t even know how to put a bit on the drill (bought the drill last year and have never used it). Put it all on the counter and walked away.
A week later, the morning of plumber’s arrival, I swallowed my fear, YouTubed how to put the bit on the drill, stood on a chair, and began drilling. Thank God for the saw guide because otherwise, that bit would have been dancing all over my countertop! An hour later (because the video said to go slow), I had a perfect hole drilled and I’m doing a happy dance. Saved the granite piece as a souvenir. Thanks, Drilax!!