- DIAMOND TIPPED HOLE SAW DRILL BIT 2-3/4 inch for drain holes, quartz, shower, faucet, kitchen and bathroom upgrades.
- EASY TO USE Diamond Drill Bits. Start at an angle, go vertical, do not apply too much pressure. Keep the tool wet for cooling.
- WORKS with STANDARD electric, cordless or upright drill presses. Shank size is 3/8 inch.
- DRILL HOLES in glass, porcelain ceramic tiles, plant pots, fish tanks, granite, marble with diamond coated drill bit hole saw.
- Tile installation, tiling made easy for Diamond Hole Saw Tools. Shank size is 3/8″ – suitable for all standard cordless or drills.
Rare Size – Great Value
This Tool Does NOT Have Center Pilot Drill
Do NOT Use Dry
3/8 inch Shank Size
Can be used with Handheld or Upright Drillers
The diamond particule coating on DRILAX hole saws give superior performance and lifetime. Please note our tools do not need center pilot holes. Center pilot hole drills are mostly for wood, metal, etc.
Drilax tools can drill 1 ” in depth.
Shank size is 3/8″ – common electric or rechargable drillers can be used.
Electroplated diamond coating will wear off if the tool gets too hot. Never let your drill bit run dry. Here is how you could use water to keep the tool cool:
a- You can build a mini water dam around the hole with plumbers putty.
b- You can choose to spray water on the drill bit.
c- Or you can use running water to cool the drill bit.
EASY TO USE
Center pilot drill bits are for wood, metal, etc.; Here is how you can keep the drill bit on target:
a- You can make your own guide out of plywood – plastic or even a card board. All you need is to keep the drill bit in place until it makes the initial marks.
b- You can start drilling at an angle, with the edge of the drill bit making a C slot and then getting the drill bit up to vertical.
c- You can manually guide the drill bit with wet sponge.
Please use protective gear.
Amazon sells DRILAX Diamond Hole Saw Guide
Item Condition: New