- PROFESSIONAL HEAVY DUTY – HIGH QUALITY, DURABLE Diamond Coated Holesaw Tool 2 inches Diameter
- DEPTH of CUT : 2 inches STANDARD 3/8 inch Shank Use with Standard Cordless or Electric Drill
- DRY or WET USE – Drilling Holes in Concrete Block, Brick, Stones, Foundations, Tiles, Glass, Fish Tanks, Marble, Granite Countertop, Ceramic, Porcelain
- SAVE OVER 80 Percent for DIY Projects – Use DRILAX Guide for Precision
- Trusted DRILAX Brand – Please visit us for instructions or questions.
Details: Drilax Heavy Duty Wet and Dry Use Diamond Hole Saw Drill Core Bit for Brick, Concrete Block, Masonry – 2 inches Depth of Cut – 3/8 inch Standard Shank
Shank Size: 3/8 inch – Standard for Cordless or Electric Drills
Diamond Coating Sintered within the Material – Does not wear off
Suggested Cutting Condition: Dry or Wet
Applications: Stones – Rocks – Bricks – Blocks – Granite, Marble, Concrete
Heavy Duty Superior Performance and Lifetime.
Please note our tools do not need center pilot holes. Center pilot hole drills are mostly for wood, metal, etc.
Can drill 2 inches deep and has 3/8 inch shank for STANDARD Electric or Cordless Drills – Also perfect for upright drills.
Here is how you can keep the drill bit on target: DRILAX DRILL BIT GUIDE on Amazon
a- You can make your own guide out of plywood – plastic or even a card board. All you need is to keep the drill bit in place until it makes the initial marks.
b- You can start drilling at an angle, with the edge of the drill bit making a C slot and then getting the drill bit up to vertical.
c- You can manually guide the drill bit with wet sponge.
Please use protective gear.
Drilax has a drill bit guide available on Amazon. The guide has a suction base. Just search for “Drilax Drill Bit Guide” on Amazon.
Item Condition: New