New – Improved High Quality Diamond Hole Saw Drill Guide with Suction Cup Base
Removable (4) Ball Bearings for Extra Steady Guide
Integrated Coolant Water Feed Hole
This is a truly remarkable adjustable guide with adjustable plates, removable ball bearings.
Minimum Drill Bit Dimension: 1/8 inch
Maximum Hole Saw Dimension: 3-1/4 inch
1/8 inch to 1 3/4 inch Diamond Hole Saws Use Plate Face A without Ball Bearings
7/8 inch to 3 1/4 inch Diamond Hole Saws Use Plate Face B with Ball Bearings
You can reconfigure the bearings and the plates as you fit for the specific application.
No tools need, everything goes on and off with thumb screws.
Perfect Guide for : Ceramic, Glass, Granite, Porcelain or any smooth surface where the suction cup base can hold on to – Including Walls
1. Adjust the sliding plate for the size of the hole saw – drill bit you want to use. Once side of the plate is for sizes up to 1-3/4 inches and flip the plate for larger sizes up to 3-1/4 inch .
2. Fix the guide using the suction base exactly where you want to drill the hole. Check the drill guide location and slider position before you start drilling. Measure – check twice and drill once.
3. Using water as coolant, start the hole. You can spray the water or use the integrated hole.
4. Use the guide until the drill bit – hole saw makes an initial mark deep enough to keep the bit in position. You can remove the guide and continue drilling.
5. While drilling, keep using water to cool down the diamond drill bit – hole saw.